21th Excellence in Services International Conference at Paris (2018)
- “Turnà a ‘Ndomà” when public service co-production meets territorial identity
Cavallone M., Palumbo R.
- Investigating the links between the use of Internet, value co-creation and customer satisfaction in the banking sector
Formisano V., Cavacece Y., Moretta Tartaglione A., Fedele M.
- E-Service pricing: State-of-the-art analysis and requirements mapping
Hatzl S., Knefz-Reichmann A., Pergler E., Jungwirth G.
- Bullied and bounced: an investigation of school bullying aftermaths among pupils with migrant background
Manna R., Adinolfi P., Calzone S., Palumbo R.
- How to implement green logistics using improvement processes for increasing environmental initiatives in freight transport companies
Navarro P., Cronemyr P., Huge-Brodin M.
20th Excellence in Services International Conference at Verona (2017)
- City Image: Comparing residents’ and tourists’ perceived image of Verona
Baratta R., Cassia F., Vigolo V., Ugolini M.
- Transformative Service Research in the hospitality industry: The case of the “Albergo Diffuso”
Galeone A., Sebastiani R.
- The interplay between customer experience and customer loyalty: Which touchpoints matter?
Ieva M., Ziliani C.
- Digitalization and servitization: opportunities and challenges for Italian SMES
- Realizing excellence in health care: the relationship between health literacy, self-efficacy, awareness and health services’ use
Palumbo R., Annaruma C., Musella M., Adinolfi P.
free access (until 22 September 2018)
19th Toulon-Verona Conference “Excellence in Services” at Huelva (2016)
- Empowering patients by empowering health care organizations: a comparative study
Annaruma C., Palumbo R., Cavallone M.
- Improving the quality of information exchange among top managers
Giaretta E., Castellani P., Garofalo A.
- A T-shaped model for rethinking higher education programs
Saviano M., Polese F., Caputo F., Walletzky L.
- Knowledge management: an asset for managing change?
Vallat D., Bayart C., Bertezene S., Martin J.
18th Toulon-Verona Conference “Excellence in Services” at Palermo (2015)
- Social responsibility in the medical and social sector: the exmaple of France
- Does social couponing stimulate positive E-word-of-mouth and referrals?
- E-tailing as an evolution of the distribution channel in tourism
- Scholarly management journals: Are they relevant for practitioners? Results of a pilot study
- Towards a perfect learning process. – Where is Sweden?
- Implementing clusters for economic development in emerging economies: the case of Luong Bamboo sector in Thanh Hoa province, Vietnam
Nguyen Ngoc Dung-Martin
- How universities institutionalize ‘good’ managerial practices? Some evidence from the Italian cultural sector
17th Toulon-Verona Conference “Excellence in Services” at Liverpool (2014)
- Performance journey mapping: Evaluation of a service performance assessment
Höber A., Pergler E., Weitlaner D., Grashsl H.-P.
- Service-based vs. Goods-based positioning of the offering: Effects on customer perceived value
Cassia F., Ugolini M., Cobelli N., Gill L.
- An international study of the impact of B2C logistics service quality on shopper satisfaction and loyalty
Grant D.B., Philipp B.
- Local vs. Global social couponing sites: a study of merchants’ satisfaction
Magno F., Cassia F., Ugolini M.
- The influence of green innovation in logistics competitiveness and sustainability. The DHL case study
Cosimato S., Troisi O.
- The drug logistics between efficiency and safety for patients: The experience of an Italian region
Pinna R., Carrus P.P., Marras F.
- Customer education, evaluation skill and perceived value: A theoretical framework
Bonfanti A., Brunetti F.
16th Toulon-Verona Conference “Excellence in Services” at Ljubljana (2013)
- Serious Games: Leverage for Knowledge Management
Bayart C., Bertezene S., Martin J., Vallat D.
- Social Media Marketing in the Wellness Industry
Lagrosen S., Grundén K.
- Strategic Planning and Benchmarking Perceptions and Concerns from Public and Private Western Balkan Universities
- Efficiency Levels of Public Sector Units – Empirical Analysis for Local Jurisdictions in Slovenia
- A 5 Senses Perspective to Quality in Hospitals
Baccarani C., Ugolini M.
- Loyalty and Switching Behavior among Corporate Energy Customers: A Study in the Italian Context
Vigolo V., Cassia F.
- Service quality kaizen blitz: the road to improving customer satisfaction
Teehan R., Tucker W.
15th Toulon-Verona Conference “Excellence in Services” at Rishon Lezion (2012)
- Services Branding: Is it a Matter of Gender?
Ugolini M., Cassia F., Vigolo V.
- Optimising the pathway for an organisational change management program
- The last minute market model: An innovative service of efficient assortment management in a sustainability perspective
Bonfanti A., Brunetti F., Castellani P.
- Improving the quality of services at the University of Oviedo
Suárez A.A., Albañil P., Alonso J., Martís R., Catalán C., Pascual M.G.
14th Toulon-Verona (ICQSS) Conference “Excellence in Services” at Alicante (2011)
- The creation of sustainable value in SMEs: a case study
Ciasullo M, Troisi O.
- Co-Innovation in Creative Intensive Business Services: The Role of Clients in Advertising Agencies’ Innovation Processes
Masiello B., Marasco A., Izzo F.
- Schools Self-Assessment: A Study on the Levels of Stakeholders’ Involvement in the Process
Moura e Sá P., Maia I.
- Tourism Enterprises and Sustainable Tourism: Empirical Evidence from the Province of Pesaro Urbino
Splendiani S., Pencarelli T., Dini M.
- Teaching Innovation Projects Associated with the Introduction of the new Information Technologies (ICTS) Improve Expected Educational Results: The Case of Engineering Studies at the University of Oviedo
Suárez A., Pascual M., Alonso J., Fuentes R., Catalán C., Martís R.
- Approaches for Reducing Medical Errors and Increasing Patient Safety: TRM, Quality and 5QS Method
Zineldin M., Zineldin J., Vasicheva V.
13th Toulon-Verona (ICQSS) Conference “Excellence in Services” at Coimbra (2010)
- Which Quality for System Competitiveness? The “Long-Tail” Touristic Service Case
Pilotti L., Tedeschi-Toschi A., Apa R.
- From Industrial Museums to Cultural Industry. An Empirical Exploration of how this Heritage is being Safeguarded by the Members of Museimpresa
Castellani P., Rossato C., Ciarmela L.
- Alliances and Groupings in the Local Public Transportation Sector: A Preliminary Survey of Strategic Motivations
Danovi A., Karletsos D.
- Board Compensation in the Italian Public Utilities
Menozzi A., Erbetta F., Fraquelli G.
- Distances in Public Administrators’ and Elected Officials’ Perspectives on Services Quality: Exploring the Implications for Citizens’ Role in Quality Improvement Processes
Cassia Fabio, Magno F.
12th Toulon-Verona (ICQSS) Conference “Excellence in Services” at Verona (2009)
- A Set of Statistical Techniques to Implement Continuous Improvement: Outcomes of a Citizen’s Satisfaction Survey
Cappelli L., Guglielmetti R., Mattia G., Merli R., Renzi M.F.
- Emerging Concepts for Implementing Strategy
- Market Orientation and Adoption of Quality Management Tools in Greek Universities
Papadimitriou A., Westerheijden D.
- New Enterprise Models: Trial Runs of “Capitalism with a Human Face”
11th Toulon-Verona Conference “Excellence in Services” at Florence (2008)
- The Application of Quality Function Deployment in Service Quality Management
Andronikidis A., Georgiou A.C., Gotzamani K., Kamvisi K.
- Process Improvement Measures in Social Area Organizations: A Study in Institutions for Elderly: Survey Preliminary Results
Antunes G., Pires A., Machado V.
- Mastering Performance through Quality and Networking: The Example of French Social and Medical Establishments
Bertezene S., Martin J.
- Comparing Critical Incident Technique and Survey Questionnaires as a Means of Collecting Student Feedback
Douglas J., McClelland R., Sudbury L., Davies J.
- Organisational Culture, Job Satisfaction and Higher Education Service Quality: The Case of Technological Educational Institute of Larissa
Trivellas P., Dargenidou D.