We expect that SUSCHOICE has high application potentiality of project's results. The project is providing a better understanding of the determinants of the sustainable food and drink choice among European young adults. As a result, SUSCHOICE is elaborating recommendations to food and drink businesses and policy makers on which public policy and marketing strategies can be effective and efficient to promote sustainable food and drink consumption in Europe.
- 20/07/2021: A new article based on the Suschoice project’s outputs is available for reading at the following link. https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/18/14/7701.
- 16/07/2021: A survey was launched in collaboration with Adiconsum for the evaluation of food choices among Italian consumers.
- 24/05/2021: The webpage dedicated to the collaboration between the Suschoice Project and Adiconsum – Italian national association of consumers is online.
- 28/11-29/11/2019: Project coordinator presented project outcomes and future activities to the SUSFOOD2 Mid-term meeting in Ghent (Belgium).
- 13/11-14/11/2019: Romanian team presented their WP2 outcomes at 34 IBIMA Conference in Madrid (Spain).
- 08/11/2019: Romanian team presented the first outcomes from WP2 during a Workshop with stakeholders at Competitiveness of Agro-Food and Environmental Economy Conference in Bucharest (Romania).
- 10/10-12/10/2019: Italian and Norwegian teams presented WP2 outcomes at the 174 EAAE Seminar “Economics of culture and food in evolving agri-food systems and rural areas” in Matera (Italy).
- 30/08-02/09/2019: Four articles have been accepted in VI International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference
SOCIAL SCIENCES & ARTS SGEM 2019, Albena, Bulgaria:
- Boboc, D., Constantin, F., Diaconeasa, M., The Role and Basis of Romania’s National Sustainable Development Strategy;
- Popescu, G., Diaconeasa, M., Zaharia, A., Supporting Entrepreneurship Through National Programs. Case Study Start-Up Nation Romania;
- Zaharia, A., Diaconeasa, M., Jianu, R., Implications of Food Consumption on Sustainable Development in the European Union;
- Popescu, G., Istudor, N., Zaharia, A., Overview of the Romanian Drinks Market since 2013: Under the Sustainability Umbrella.
- 09-11/08/2019: A delegation of SUSCHOICE attended the 2019 AMA Summer Academic Conference, Chicago, IL (USA), Natalia Maehle presented “Determinants of sustainable food consumption: Theoretical framework“.
May 2019, The chapter “Bærekraftig mat: forbruksmønstre, utfordringer og muligheter” (in English “Sustainable food: Consumer trends, challenges and opportunities”) (Author: Natalia Maehle) is accepted for publication in the anthology “Mat og helse i lærerutdanningene” (in English “Food and health in teacher’s education”). The anthology will be used as a teaching material at the Department of Education. It is expected to be released in October 2019
7-8/03/2019: The articles “Sustainable food research trends in EU during 2009 and 2018: bibliometric analysis and abstract mapping” and “The use of sustainability concept regarding dairy and fruits in the web of science papers” were presented during the International Conference “Ecological performance in a competitive economy” (PEEC2019), held in the Bucharest University Academy of Economic Studies, Romania.
13-14/12/2018: SUSCHOICE project is presented during the International Scientific Conference “Sustainable agriculture and rural development in terms of the Republic of Serbia strategic goals realization within the Danube region – sustainability and multifunctionality”, organized by the Institute of Agricultural economics from Belgrade, held in Belgrade, Republic of Serbia, on December 13-14, 2018.
15-16/11/2018: “What hides under the Sustainable Agriculture Umbrella? A Bibliometric Analysis” was accepted to the International Business Information Management Association Conference (32nd IBIMA), held in Seville, Spain. (32nd IBIMA conference)
22/11/2018: SUSCHOICE kick-off meeting takes place in Palermo on the occasion of the Mebiforum. Click here to download the invitation.
8-9/11/2018: SUSCHOICE project is presented during the International Conference on Competitiveness of Agro-Food and Environmental Economy (CAFEE 2018), held on November 8-9, 2018, at the Bucharest University Academy of Economic Studies. Click here to download the presentation.
31/10/2018: Gergely Szolnoki presents SUSCHOICE project at BMEL (Bundesministerium für Ernährung und Landwirtschaft), funder of German partner team.
24-25/10/2018: SUSFOOD2 ERA-net kick-off meeting takes place in Stockholm. All 12 research projects funded via the Cofunded Call will be presented and discussed. Click here to download the flyer and the presentation of SUSCHOICE project.
26/09/2018: Natalia Maehle presented SUSCHOICE project during the Research Days Young at Western Norway University of Applied Sciences.
- 02-05/09/2018: A delegation of SUSCHOICE has attended the international conference EUROSENSE 2018 “A Sense of Taste” in Verona. A poster on research project’s theoretical framework has been presented on Tuesday 4th September. Click here to download the poster.
- 01/09/2018: SUSCHOICE Consortium has been signed by all partners and the project starts.