We expect that SUSCHOICE has high application potentiality of project's results. The project is providing a better understanding of the determinants of the sustainable food and drink choice among European young adults. As a result, SUSCHOICE is elaborating recommendations to food and drink businesses and policy makers on which public policy and marketing strategies can be effective and efficient to promote sustainable food and drink consumption in Europe.
- 01/09/2018: SUSCHOICE Consortium has been signed by all partners and the project starts.
- 02-05/09/2018: A delegation of SUSCHOICE has attended the international conference EUROSENSE 2018 “A Sense of Taste” in Verona. A poster on research project’s theoretical framework has been presented on Tuesday 4th September. Click here to download the poster.
- 26/09/2018: Natalia Maehle presented SUSCHOICE project during the Research Days Young at Western Norway University of Applied Sciences.
- 24-25/10/2018: SUSFOOD2 ERA-net kick-off meeting takes place in Stockholm. All 12 research projects funded via the Cofunded Call will be presented and discussed. Click here to download the flyer and the presentation of SUSCHOICE project.
- 22/11/2018: SUSCHOICE kick-off meeting takes place in Palermo on the occasion of the Mebiforum. Click here to download the invitation.
- 31/10/2018: Gergely Szolnoki presents SUSCHOICE project at BMEL (Bundesministerium für Ernährung und Landwirtschaft), funder of German partner team.
- 8-9/11/2018: SUSCHOICE project is presented during the International Conference on Competitiveness of Agro-Food and Environmental Economy (CAFEE 2018), held on November 8-9, 2018, at the Bucharest University Academy of Economic Studies. Click here to download the presentation.